|Posted on August 22, 2018 at 6:20 PM||comments (0)|
1) Plant fruit bearing plants in public places.
2) Make a free public pantry outside.
3) Donate blood/plasma in a time devoid of emergency.
4) Become an organ donor.
5) Tell the truth.
6) Vote based on facts and what's right instead of party lines and dogma.
7) Practice responsible recreational practices.Read Full Post »
|Posted on January 24, 2012 at 2:15 PM||comments (0)|
As a small business owner, I have been talking with Senator Johnny Isakson and his staff concerning PIPA and SOPA.
His last Email was the following:
Dear Mr. Roberts:
Thank you for contacting me regarding intellectual property theft. I appreciate hearing fro...Read Full Post »
|Posted on July 25, 2011 at 5:55 PM||comments (0)|
The Bank of America has been accused of performing unethical and unfair practices concerning overdraft fees. They are now being litigated in Checking Account Overdraft Litigation, 1:09-MD-02036-JLK.
The Bank of America was placing larger debits first and charging off smallers one last to maximize overdraft fee potential.
For more information please...Read Full Post »